Friday, August 18, 2006

Cartoon Bombs

I never dream. Not that I can remember, anyhow, and last night I did.

I'm sitting in a chair, just talking, just relaxing, until I hear this sound screaming through the air. It's screaming at me, with eyes of disdain as I turn to look. I turn and see a rocket maliciously chasing me, and I begin to run.

It appears to have eyes only for me, and as I run, it twists and turns as I do. As I seek to escape, it draws closer. Dodging and weaving I think I can escape, until the rocket, which may as well be a leftover from the Super Mario Bros. factory finally swoops in, and the earth around me explodes.

How very odd.

1 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

ack, those things used to fill me with such rage back in my super mario days.

11:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home