Thursday, August 17, 2006

So Much For That

I promised Dave that I'd post something new to my blog yesterday. And clearly I didn't. Not even backdating can get me outta this mess. Dave is funny. Dave has a beard. Dave claims to be irish, and proves it by drinking whiskey. Dave has a cottage he loves more than, well, most anything.

If Dave were a rockstar, I think he'd try to be Bono. Because, like he loves his cottage, Dave loves U2 more than, well, most anything. He'd probably like The Other Dave (TOD), who also likes U2 more than, well, most anything. TOD doesn't have an online presence, however, which he should, because he's a good musician, and should have fans, or at very least, groupies who stalk him online. I know I would, if I didn't have to go to work right now.

All that being said, Dave also complained that I've not linked to him as yet. According to my calculations, his technorati rating just went up a whole lot due to the fact that I've linked to Dave at least nine times in this post. I hope this helps, little buddy.

5 Comments:

Blogger daif said...

Scotch... not Irish. ;)
So, are you saying I look like Kate Winslet, only with a beard? Uh... thanks? I think.
To everyone else, let this be a lesson... be careful what you wish for.

10:16 a.m.  
Blogger andrew said...

hudson. not winslet. hudson. and yes, i feel you bear a striking resemblance.

10:25 a.m.  
Blogger ButterPeanut said...

I'm so confused, because you and I mutually know a few daves...I think. So I'm trying to figure out who these two daves are, and I'm thinking, there are way too many davids in our generation.

2:59 p.m.  
Blogger andrew said...

there must be some sort of solution to this dilemma, mustn't there?

11:27 p.m.  
Blogger daif said...

Dave's not here, man.

2:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home