Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Guitars and Collars


I'm exhausted. But hey. Why not? Last night's gig at the Revival Club with the Bish was something I'll not forget for a long time. The Bish, he can sing. Play guitar. And Harmonica. When I told him he should quit his day job, he smiled knowingly and said "I'll retire eventually."

It was a great conversation in a packed bar of peoples come to hear a theologian speak. I bet he does shit like that all the time.

Nathan has posted some photos from the event you should check out.

3 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

that was a bitchin theology conference.

2:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah big up andrew and all the empireremixed crew ... that was a moment in T-dot Theology history. Thanks for the invite.

5:27 p.m.  
Blogger Liz said...

that was a bitching conference, i second that... it didn't even seem weird at the time, not until i was thinking upon it afterward... like "dude, i totally saw the bish while i was drinking a random beer in canada before i assbiked my way to lisa's bachelor..."

1:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home