Thursday, January 26, 2006

Oxygen

Almost done. Almost out. The past three weeks of f/t school and working at the office, while they've been good, have also been pretty taxing. I haven't had the time I've needed to think, breathe, pray, the way I wanted to. I know that by Friday it'll all be over, but that's still a ways away.

Having spent a great deal of the fall around the house, thinking, praying, breathing, this winter seems a bit more difficult. To think that a year ago I allowed myself to work f/t on top of school! I'm finally understanding my limits - or at least the limits that allow me to be a reasonble human being. Sometimes I feel like I'm getting all snappy, and I know it's because I'm tired, and really just need space.

But you know what? I just got an invite to head to the country this week-end, and I'm gonna take up on it. Some open air. Some open country air. Wide open spaces. Time to think, to pray and to breathe. It'll be nice to experience oxygen again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah-Aubrey said...

Although it irks me to think of the country as preferable to Gotham in any way, shape or form, I am currently enjoying the English countryside and...it's refreshing.

Can't wait to leave for London on Tuesday.

4:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun my friend! You will be missed at saturday lunch.

10:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home