Thursday, June 01, 2006

Buzzed

My watch battery died, my cell phone broke. I have no way of telling time anymore. Luckily my room is uncomfortably hot, and I woke up at 6am today. Showered, dressed, and prepared for my first ever bike ride to work.

It was awesome. Except for the puddles (I clearly need something resembling fenders). What the hell? Rain on my first day. I rode my bike to work, and that's something else. I still haven't figured out the best way to do it - the best route still seems Davenport to Spadina - but we'll see.

Made it down to the office in record time, grabbed a coffee from the Green and White Goddess and went to the office to pray for awhile before everyone got in.

Sipping on the sweet nectar of life and reflecting on scripture, I found myself extremely energised this morning. On top of it all, Ericka's working downtown today, so we get to have lunch together. Wikkid. For now, tho, I'm back to running the entire government from my tiny little cubicle.

I am so important, it's ridiculous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ericka said...

wow, you didn't even mention the watch battery. what a doozy of a day! my cell phone hopes that your cell phone can be fixed soon so that it can talk to yours.

lunch today was fun, but i wish i was a little more awake/non-sick today. alas....

have fun running the universe from your cubicle. i know you can do it. just let me know if you need reinforcements. ;)

3:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like how you totally write in andrew voice. aw, andrew.

11:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home